This is the Spindrift 24.
- Description of the Boat
- The boat is designed by Charles E. Morgan.
- Options Available
- (FOB with sails) $14,995 in 1985
- LOA 24 feet
- LWL 20 feet 3 inch
- Beam 8 feet
- Dspl 3,000 lbs. Ballast K/CB 1,450 lbs.
- Draft K/CB (up) 29 inches (down) 5 feet 7 inches
- Sail Area 247.85 sq ft.
- Graphics and Sail Plans
- Graphics and Pictures will be posted as they are scanned.
- Rick Adams has supplied some Spindrift 24 Information which is available for download. The Spindrift Sail Information is very nice about sail trim and care. Even if you don't have a Spindrift or a Big Boat, the sail trim is worth reading.
- Rick Adams also uploaded some pictures of his boat to the Marina Forum. They show some of the fine design found in this boat. Here is a sample.
- Racing Numbers- PHRF # - Portmouth
- Discussion of History
- Yacht Racing & Cruising Sailboats'86 The Sailor's Reference Guide North American Publishing Co. Philadelphia, PA
Return to the
Deck - Return to the
© 1996-2008 National Starwind/Spindrift Class Association, all rights reserved.