This is the Spindrift 22.
- Description of the Boat
- The boat is designed by Jim Taylor.
- Options Available
- (FOB with sails) $10,995 in 1985
- LOA 21 feet 6 inch
- LWL 19 feet 1 inch
- Beam 8 feet
- Dspl 1,990 lbs. Ballast K/CB 680 lbs.
- Draft K/CB (up) 1 foot 6 inches (down) 4 feet 8 inches
- Sail Area (110%) 203.63 sq ft.
- Spinnaker Area 344.25 sq ft.
- From Kathryn Heller
- Rick says, some Spindrift 24 Information is also useful to Sprindrift 22 owners. The files are available for download. The Spindrift Sail Information is very nice about sail trim and care. Even if you don't have a Spindrift or a Big Boat, the sail trim is worth reading.
- From Ron Anderson
- Racing Numbers- PHRF # - Portmouth
- Discussion of History
- Yacht Racing & Cruising Sailboats'86 The Sailor's Reference Guide, North American Publishing Co. Philadelphia, PA
Return to the
Deck - Return to the
Copyright© 1996-2008 National Starwind/Spindrift Class Association, all rights reserved.