This is the Spindrift 19.
- Description of the Boat
- The boat is designed by Jim Taylor. A very well designed pocket cruiser.
- Options Available
- (FOB with sails) $6,995 in 1985
- LOA 18 feet 9 inches
- LWL 15 feet 7 inch
- Beam 7 feet 6 inches
- Dspl 1,350 lbs. Ballast K/CB 1,395 lbs.
- Draft K/CB (up) 1 foot 6 inches (down) 4 feet 6 inches
- Sail Area 158.72 sq ft.
- Graphics and Pictures will be posted as they become available.
- Pictures will be posted as they become available.
- Racing Numbers- PHRF # - Portmouth
- Discussion of History
Return to the
Deck - Return to the
Copyright© 1996-2008 National Starwind/Spindrift Class Association, all rights reserved.